Making the comment box below the blogger post is a very nice trick because alot of blogger users wants to lease a comment but they hate the comment pop up window.So after applying this hack to your blog, you’ll make it easier for your blog readers to comment about the article/post.
Setp By Step Instructions To Add Comment Box:
1. Go to http://blogger.com and log in to your account.
2. Goto Dashboard-->Layout-->Edit HTML .
3. Check the “Expand widget templates” box.
4. Now Search(Ctrl+F) for the below codes,
5. Now after finding above code replace entire above code with below code .
6.Click Save Template.
Now Goto http://draft.blogger.com
2.In the Comment Form Placement Check Embedded below post
3.Save the Changes.